Microsoft Project 2013 & MS Project Server 2013
Features, Benefits and the Latest PPM Advancements
Microsoft Project Professional and Project Server 2013 were released in early 2013 and have now been successfully implemented in hundreds of organizations. TPG has over 16 years' experience implementing, consulting, training and hosting Microsoft Project technologies.
Some of the New Features in Microsoft Project Server 2013 Are:
- New, modern user interface
- Professional graphic reports for visualizing project data in Project Professional
- Cumulative fields and burn down reports for agile Project Management
- Task path feature, e.g. to highlight the link chain for any task and recognize driving and driven tasks
- Lync integration for direct communication with team members in different ways like chat, VoIP or email
- Customizable process workflows
What’s New in Microsoft Project Server and Professional 2013?
This page offers some helpful documents on the new features and benefits of all versions of Project 2013 for download.
Some interesting videos on Microsoft Project 2013 and Project Online can be found on the > TPG YouTube channel.